0807 Masterclass in Internal Control and Risk Management
Irrespective of the nature, complexity and size of businesses, from small and medium enterprises to multinational corporations, a company must have appropriate internal control measures in order to secure compliance with respective standards, and to have more effective business operations. Employees and those in-charge of governance must realize the importance of control and its impact in the daily conduct of businesses. This program may be used as benchmark or start-up guide in the design and implementation of their own internal control system.
– To be able to apply effective methods of preventing or spotting theft and irregularities.
– To teach management how to safeguard assets and to monitor true financial performance.
– To know the practical applications of internal control procedures.
Who Should Participate
This executive program is designed for finance professionals, businessmen, managers, supervisors, auditors, compliance personnel, employees with delegated authorities and those who want to improve the internal control system of SME companies and enhance compliance.
August 7, 2020 (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
August 14, 2020 (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
Registration Fee: AED 500 (Advance Payment: AED 100)
Last date of registration: April 26, 2020
– AED 300 only until March 22, 2020
– AED 350 only until April 1, 2020
– AED 400 only until April 11, 2020
– AED 450 only until April 18, 2020
– Limited Seats Only… Hurry Up! Secure your slot now!
– CPD Units (for PRC ID holders): 8 Credits
Testimonial from a student who completed this course:
“I would rather pay the right fee for this high quality masterclass, rather than paying a cheap price for a poor quality of training. Definitely, I recommend this course to all my friends and colleagues!”
While the fee for this course is AED 500, the value that you will get from the course is at least AED 5,000 per every key topic. Please contact us if you want to avail the PBS Scholarship or Gift Coupon.
PBS accept payments through the website payment-gateway using credit/debit card, bank transfer, cheque, cash or POS Machine.
Ms. Christine Filomeno, CPA, CIA, CRMA, CISA
– President of Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)Dubai Chapter
– Certificate holder of International Leadership and Management (ilm) level 3
– Subject matter expert on Risks, Governance, Internal Controls
– System consultant/adviser for Xero online accounting system
– Community servant as Chapter Couple Coordinator and its ministries
– A business woman
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.
Design Template of Certificate of Completion