1009 Talkmaster 2: Business Communications in the Corporate Setting
This session allows participants to expand on the skills developed from Level 1 and utilize them using different speech exercises and debate techniques. It is aimed at providing participants with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to express themselves clearly, with confidence and power, in a variety of speaking situations.
1. Understand the importance of public speaking
2. Find your own style of presenting
3. Promote the habit of analytical thinking
4. Using verbal and nonverbal communication to enhance your speech.
5. Advance understanding through more effective communication
6. Improvement of oral expression and thought se who want to improve their communication skills
1. Impromptu Speech
2. Conversational Speech
3. Prepared Speech
4. Debate speech
Who Should Participate
• Those who seek to improve themselves and build their confidence in a corporate environment
• Those in charge of the customer service
• Those who want to improve their communication skills
October 9, 2020 (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
October 16, 2020 (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
Registration Fee: AED 500 (Advance Payment: AED 100)
Last date of registration: October 2, 2020
AED 300 only until August 30, 2020
AED 350 only until September 9, 2020
AED 400 only until September 19, 2020
AED 450 only until September 29, 2020
CPD Units (for PRC ID holders): 8 Credits
Limited Seats Only… Hurry Up! Secure your slot now!
Testimonial from a student who completed this course:
“I would rather pay the right fee for this high quality masterclass, rather than paying a cheap price for a poor quality of training. Definitely, I recommend this course to all my friends and colleagues!”
While the fee for this course is AED 500, the value that you will get from the course is at least AED 5,000 per every key topic included on Talkmaster Silver Level. Please contact us if you want to avail the PBS Scholarship or Gift Coupon.
PBS accept payments through the website payment-gateway using credit/debit card, bank transfer, cheque, cash or POS Machine.
Ms. Christine Filomeno, CPA, CIA, CRMA, CISA
– President of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Dubai.
– Former Internal Audit Manager of Al Tayer Group, LLC
– Subject Matter expert on Risks, Governance, and ERP systems implementation / project management
– Community servant as Chapter Couple Coordinator for Kids for Christ (KFC), Singles for Christ (SFC), and Youth for Christ (YFC)
– A business woman
– A mentor and a community leader.
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.
Design Template of Certificate of Completion