December 4, 2020: Financial Accounting & Reporting Masterclass
Financial accounting and reporting standards and industry practices are evolving and changing rapidly to cope with the global change drivers such as economic, regulatory and technology. Thus, you as a finance professional, auditor, manager or executive, are required to keep abreast of all the changes. You also need to improve the quality of financial reporting by recording, reporting and disclosing regular and unusual business transactions.
This ‘Financial Accounting and Reporting Masterclass’ is designed and facilitated by CPA professionals who have a solid and practical global experience and masters the fundamental concepts and international standards.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as lectures and presentations, practical applications, business cases and group works to exchange experience and apply knowledge acquired throughout the masterclass.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
– List the basic financial statements and determine the best structure and presentation practices.
– Recognize important periodical adjustments and their effect on financial statements.
– Explain how to properly account for assets, liabilities, equity, revenues and expenses during recurrent and non-recurrent transactions
– Identify minimum disclosure requirements in the financial statements for major accounts of transactions
– Prepare financial statements starting from raw trial balance and ending with full comprehensive disclosures
Profile of participants
Professionals in the field of finance and accounting at all levels, Auditors, Managers, Directors and CFOs who are seeking to enhance practical finance and accounting knowledge, and certified financial and accounting personnel.
– Map a trial balance accounts and prepare a complete set of financial statements.
– Practicing financial statements’ notes preparation.
– Realizing minimum disclosure requirements
– Applying International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
– Using Excel and Pivot tables for reporting
December 4, 2020 (4:00PM – 8:00PM)
December 11, 2020 (4:00PM – 8:00PM)
Registration Fee: AED 500 (Advance Payment: AED 100)
Note: The Advance Payment is part of the Total Fee. The balance must be paid upon signing-in on Day 1 of the course. Refund or cancellation is subject to internal policy.
AED 300 only until October 25, 2020
AED 350 only until November 4, 2020
AED 400 only until November 14, 2020
AED 450 only until November 24, 2020
Last date of registration: November 28, 2020
CPD Units (for PRC ID holders): 8 Credits
Limited Seats Only… Hurry Up! Secure your slot now!
? Testimonial from a student who completed this course:
“I would rather pay the right fee for this high quality masterclass, rather than paying a cheap price for a poor quality of training. Definitely, I recommend this course to all my friends and colleagues!”
Ms. Christine Filomeno, CPA, CIA, CRMA, CISA
– President of Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)Dubai Chapter
– Certificate holder of International Leadership and Management (ilm) level 3
– Subject matter expert on Risks, Governance, Internal Controls
– System consultant/adviser for Xero online accounting system
– Community servant as Chapter Couple Coordinator and its ministries
– A business woman
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.
Design Template of Certificate of Completion